Event Specific Terms & Conditions
SAMPHIRE FESTIVAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Samphire Festival trades under the name Samphire Festival Ltd a company that incorporated in UK 2015 under company number 09888473 with a registered office at Old Sexeys Farm, Blackford, Somerset. BS228 4NP.
“Event” means the event which you have bought a Ticket to attend being Samphire Festival.
“You” means you as the holder of the Ticket and “Your” shall be read accordingly.
References to the “Event Organiser” means Samphire Festival Ltd.
References to Event Organiser, “We”, also means Samphire Festival Ltd.
Any references to “Our” will be construed accordingly.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
“Venue” means the site at which the Event takes place being as follows: The festival site in Porlock Hill.
“Ticket” means any valid ticket or wristband which permits you to attend the Event or any valid wristband for which you have exchanged your valid ticket at the Event.
“Hotel” – any accommodation outside of the Venue. i.e B&Bs, Hotels, Apartments off the festival site.
These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. Updated terms and conditions will be posted on www.samphirefestival.uk
These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Samphire Festival.
The Event Organiser may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the "Act"). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
If the Promoter delays or fails to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions it shall not mean that the Promoter has waived its right to do so.
Any person, other than the Event Organiser, who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions, shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no action taken by you or the Event Organiser under these Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between you and the Event Organiser.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between you and the Event Organiser relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
PURCHASING YOUR TICKET
The ticket you purchase remains the property of the Event Organiser and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
These Terms and Conditions form the basis of your contract with Samphire Festival Ltd, trading as Samphire Festival Ltd. The contract between us is governed by English Law and any dispute will be dealt with under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Our contract with you is deemed to be made at the office of Samphire Festival at Old Sexeys Farm, Blackford, Somerset. BS228 4NP.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION
Tickets will be in the form of an E-Ticket sent to you in an email. This must be printed and Your name must be on this, ID will be required on entry. E-Tickets will be sent out in an email at least 1 month before the event.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over 25. We reserve the right to have a maximum of four Youth/Child ticket holders per adult over 25 (at the start date of the event 07/07/16).
The following ID can be used as proof of age for entering the site: Current Passport, Current UK Driver’s License or Provisional License.
Tickets cannot be refunded but can be transferred. To transfer a ticket contact email@example.com with subject title TICKET TRANSFER - (NAME). Please state your name and the name, DOB and email address of the person receiving Your ticket. Tickets can ONLY be transferred up until 7th June 2017. Name changes will incur a fee of £5, so we highly recommend the ticket is booked in the correct name initially.
If you or any member of your party has particular requirements you are required to raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address them but cannot guarantee the desired outcome. There is no guarantee any requirements can be met.
Searching is a condition of entry to Samphire Festival. The Event Organisers reserve the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item which in the opinion of the Event Organisers may cause danger or disruption, be a health and safety risk, not be suitable to be taken into the event or is one of the items not permitted in the venue as detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
The events are about good music, performance and entertainment and the freedom for all to enjoy it. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances including legal highs or contraband goods will be refused admission to or ejected from the venue and may also be liable for prosecution. Any items found that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated, regardless of whether or not the item itself is illegal.
You shall not bring all or any of the following into the Venue: fireworks, flares, laser pens, laser equipment, high power torches, personal sound systems, nitrous oxide, animals (except assistance dogs).
You shall not bring any bottles or glass containers, or any item which the promoter considers could be used as a weapon (including sharp or pointed objects such as knives), items with an open flame (e.g. candles, barbecues, gas/paraffin lamps, Chinese lanterns, camp fires, gas fires etc).
The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse you entry to and/or eject you from the Event without refund. In particular but without limitation you may be refused admission to or removed from the Event for any reason which may include but are not limited to: for health and safety or licensing reasons; if you behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if you use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if, in the Event Organisers reasonable opinion, you are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if you demonstrate any form of anti-social behaviour; if you fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if you refuse to comply with the Event’s security searches; if you carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited items or substances if you breach these Terms; and/or if your Ticket is void. You will not be permitted to return to the festival site or purchase further tickets.
You are permitted to bring Your own limited supply of food and soft drinks into the Venue for Your own consumption in the campsites and/or the Event site but not for resale. In addition, you are permitted to bring either 8 x 300ml cans of beer / lager / cider per person OR 6 x 300ml cans of beer / lager / cider per person and 1 75cl bottle of wine (which must be decanted into a plastic bottle) per person. Such items may only be brought into the Venue on first entry. GLASS BOTTLES AND ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WITH AN ALCOHOL CONTENT WHICH EXCEEDS 15% ABV ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Searches will be undertaken upon entry and re-admittance to ensure compliance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Any alcohol above the permitted allowance will be confiscated (please note that there are a number of stalls at the Event which sell food and drink).
You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by the Event Organiser and/or all Venue stewards and staff at the Event.
Strictly no trading allowed on the festival site without the festivals consent.
By attending Samphire you give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation. If you attend the event with Your child aged under 18 years you are foregoing Your express consent on their behalf. This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
Due to legal artist performance rights and royalty obligations, you cannot bring any video or audio recording equipment or any camera which is over 35mm or with a detachable lens onto the Venue site. You will not be allowed to enter the site if you bring equipment that, at the discretion of our security, infringes on these rules.
All guests are asked to observe and comply with safety advice, site signage and ‘No Smoking’ areas. In accordance with Smoke-Free Regulations, the tented arenas and other areas of the event are designated ‘No Smoking’ areas. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the Event and failure to do so may result in ejection from the Event.
You shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
There will be no admission to the Event outside the designated opening and closing times on any day of the Event. Last admission to the Event will be at the following times:
Car Park Opens
Friday 7th July
Saturday 8th July
Sunday 9th July
Campers should pitch tents in designated camping areas only and stay out of fire lanes and other working areas. The Promoter reserves the right to re-locate Your accommodation to another area of the Venue should weather conditions deem it necessary to do so.
Gazebos, awnings or trailer tents are not allowed on the campsite.
You should bring a tent that is sized for the amount of occupants. We reserve the right to refuse to allow any structures which are too large or which we believe may cause a health and safety risk.
We will not be liable for any failure to provide any advertised facilities within the camping area and we shall not be held liable for matters outside of its control, including those which may result in any loss of amenity, for example, where a third party supplier fails to provide utilities on time, or where natural changes to the landscape or where poor weather conditions are experienced.
All items brought to a campsite are brought and left at Your own risk.
For safety reasons, we will not permit any cylinder or petrol cookers, nitrous oxide or aerosols over 250ml into the campsites, or anywhere on site. Small gas camping stoves with butane/propane canisters under 250g are permitted.
You cannot cook or use a BBQ anywhere on the campsite or the venue itself. Campervan Ticket holders only will be permitted to bring in gas containers up to the limit of 13kg.
All standard camping terms and conditions are applicable in addition to the Campervan specific terms outlined in this section.
Entry to the campervan field is only possible with the advance purchase of a campervan ticket. One ticket is required per campervan. The campervan ticket is not a valid entry ticket alone, but is purchased in addition to entry tickets for all residing in the campervan. Purchase of a campervan ticket and entry to the campervan field is not permitted without a valid weekend ticket / wristbands.
Campervan tickets are available in advance only for site planning purposes. The campervan ticket must be booked in the name of the driver as ID will be requested on the gate.
Campervan tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
The Event Organiser reserves the right to search all vehicles upon entry. Campervan Ticket holders in the campervan field only will be permitted to bring in gas containers up to the limit of 13kg.
No towed vehicles are allowed on site so consequently caravans and trailer tents will NOT be permitted.
Room for campervans is limited at the festival. You will be allowed 5 x 5 meters of space per campervan pitch, no tents will be permitted amongst the campervans for fire safety reasons. It is your responsibility to ensure all vehicles and tents fit into this area or risk removal from site, in which case refunds will not be issued.
Please note the ground on Porlock Hill can be quite uneven due to its location, we will endeavour to provide a level pitch.
All standard camping terms and conditions are applicable in addition to the Boutique Camping specific terms outlined in this section.
All Boutique Camping Accommodation is as per description at the time of booking, but this does not mitigate our right to amend any errors in pricing or description.
You undertake to keep any part of the Boutique Camping Accommodation that is a tent completely closed and secure and in particular any door fastened when not in use.
You undertake not to use any lighting, heating, cooking or other gas or electrical appliances within the confines of the Camping Accommodation.
You undertake not to light, or allow to be lit, any fire, candle or other naked flame within or close to the Camping Accommodation.
The Event Organiser shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with Your use and/or occupation in any accommodation outside the Venue. E.g Hotels, B&Bs, Apartments. There is no accountability to the Event Organiser for any loss, theft or damage to property, any personal injury, any noise issues, any dispute in connection with charges for sundries and/or the availability of advertised amenities.
CANCELLATION, CHANGE OR POSTPONEMENT
The Event is subject to licence. The Event Organiser does not offer refunds for ticket purchases unless the Event is cancelled in which case we will refund the ticket price less the booking fees and any other charges which we cannot recover. This is an industry wide standard.
If the Event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. If the Event is moved or rescheduled, the Event Organiser may set refund limitations. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You should check whether the event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If the event is cancelled or rescheduled, the Event Organisers will endeavour to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We cannot guarantee that you will be informed of cancellation before the time of the event.
We the Event Organiser accept no responsibility for your personal property. There will be a designated lost and found office located on the Event site.
All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. It is your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that you arrive at the Venue in sufficient time in case the Event starts early and to ensure that you are able to stay until the close of the Event should you wish to if it overruns. We will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of an Event not running to the precise advertised times.
In the event of a cancellation, postponement or “Material” alteration of the Event (defined below) you will be entitled to a refund in accordance with these terms and conditions. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the Event which have been arranged by you are made at your own risk and neither the authorised ticket agent nor the Promoter will have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. A “Material” alteration is a change which in our reasonable opinion makes the Event materially different to the Event which purchasers of the Ticket could reasonably expect. Changes to performance times, supporting acts and the use of understudies in a theatre performance shall not be considered a Material alteration. The Event is judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual act scheduled to appear. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing, and so cancellation by an artist will not entitle you to a refund, regardless of their position on the bill.
It is your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a Material alteration. Information on such matters will be made available as soon as reasonably practicable on the Event website and/or at the Venue. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or Material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an Event.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Ticket agents may share your personal information with the Venue operators and other sub-contractors as necessary for the purpose of the event or the marketing of the event and its activities. We will not otherwise share your information with third parties without your prior consent unless required by law.
To the extent permitted by law and with your consent, personal information provided by you to the Event Organiser will be used for all purposes reasonably connected with the operations of the Event and the Event Organiser including (but not limited to): providing you with details of forthcoming connected events, offers and services; providing you with updates as to the latest concessions or any changes thereto and information concerning competitions and other promotional activity; supplying you with the goods that you request or in which the Event Organiser reasonably believes You may be interested; conducting market research and establishing customer profiles; and transferring or disclosing the information provided to the Event Organisers professional advisors and such other parties as it considers necessary in the administration of its business. The Event Organiser will not use or disclose your personal information other than as set out.
In these Terms and Conditions without your prior consent. If you have any queries about this, please write to Old Sexeys Farm, Blackford, Somerset. BS228 4NP. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from such marketing communications when you place your order and you can unsubscribe from any email communications you receive from the Event Organiser by following the unsubscribe link.
Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Please be aware that strobe lighting may be used during certain Events. We strongly recommend all minors wear ear defenders and all attendees take any precautions they deem necessary.
The Event operates licensed bars and you need to be over the age of 18 to purchase alcohol at the Event. Please be aware that if we think that you look 25 years or younger you may be asked to provide proof of identification and if you are unable to do so you will not be served alcohol.
You agree that the Event Organiser, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including yourself) or property however caused (including by the Event Organiser or its servants or agents): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Event Organiser or any of its servants or agents; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Event Organiser, its servants or agents); and/or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Event Organisers control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments. The Event Organiser will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
You agree that the Event Organiser shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Event and/or our obligations hereunder including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation, or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these Terms and Conditions.
The Event Organiser will not have any liability to you whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event or the cancellation of the Event.
Samphire Festival Terms & Conditions
Samphire Festival is a trading name of Samphire Festival Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 09888473 with a registered office at Old Sexeys Farm, High Street, Blackford, Wedmore, Somerset, BS28 4NP.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET, THE TICKET HOLDER (YOU) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SPECIFIED HEREIN AND ANY OTHER PROVISION AS MAY BE SPECIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY US, THE EVENT ORGANISER OR THE OWNER OF THE TICKETING PLATFORM (EVENTCUBE).
EVENT TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE EXCEPT IN THE INSTANCE OF EVENT CANCELLATION. IF AN EVENT IS CANCELLED, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF THE TICKET PRICE LESS THE BOOKING FEES AND ANY OTHER CHARGES WHICH WE CANNOT RECOVER.
We sell paper or e-tickets (Tickets) for events advertised on websites owned and operated by us from time to time (Events) using Eventcube's 'Ticket Mechanic'. Eventcube is a trading name of Eventcube Solutions Ltd, a company incorporated in England under company number 08939283.
The party who organises and provides the Event is the Event Organiser
1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE EVENT ORGANISER (Samphire Festival)
- The Ticket is issued subject to the Event Organiser's terms and conditions found on its website, at the box office, or in the Terms & Conditions of entry to any on-line Event (Event Organiser T&Cs)
- If you breach any of the Event Organiser T&Cs or behave in an unacceptable manner (see Section 4 below), the Event Organiser is entitled to refuse you entry to the Event.
- The Event Organiser may alter or vary the Event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
2. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EVENTCUBE
- EVENTCUBE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REFUNDS TO TICKET HOLDERS
3. YOUR TICKETS
- Once your Tickets are issued (in paper or electronic form), it is your responsibility to keep them safe. We will not be responsible for Tickets which have been lost, stolen or destroyed.
- E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
- The general limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 6, and this may be lowered in certain circumstances. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- Multiple tickets orders cannot be split. The primary Ticket holder must be present to enter the Event with E-tickets.
- If you are splitting barcoded E-Tickets you may print out each barcode separately and provide the other parties with relevant identification details, however entry will be entirely at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- We try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Ticket purchase at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your Ticket purchase. If we are unable to contact you, you we may treat the Ticket purchase as cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your Ticket purchase contains the correct information. We are not responsible for correcting information which you have provided, however we will use all reasonable efforts to remedy errors where possible.
- UNLAWFUL RESALE OF TICKETS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF WE REASONABLY SUSPECT THAT TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FOR UNLAWFUL RESALE, WE MAY CANCEL THE RELEVANT TICKETS WITHOUT ANY RIGHT TO COMPENSATION OR REFUND.
4. ADMISSION TO THE EVENT
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission, and to request any Ticket Owner to leave the venue (including an on-line venue) at any time for reasons of public safety. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) crowd surfing and moshing; (ii) aggressive behaviour; (iii) acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; (iv) carrying an offensive weapon; (v) failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19, and/or (vi) any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of the Event Partners´ terms and conditions. You will not be entitled to a refund.
- A Ticket Owner may be asked to leave an on-line event for failing to observe the acceptable use policy for the relevant Event.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse re-admission to any person not in possession of a Ticket or the retained portion of the Ticket.
- Latecomers may be admitted at a suitable point in the performance at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- You acknowledge that there may be security checks at any venue.
5. EVENT CANCELLATION
- If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify YOU of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Organiser, however we do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
- Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, you will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the Tickets or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price.
- Refunds for Tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund.
- IF THE EVENT IS RESCHEDULED, THE EVENT ORGANISER MAY SET REFUND LIMITATIONS.
- Ensure you check all "Event Specific Terms & Conditions" at the top of this page for refund policies.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RECORDING
- You must not take any unauthorised audio, video, photographic or digital recording apparatus of any kind into any of the performance areas, nor make any audio, video or photographic recordings of any kind. The Event Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any unauthorised audio, video and photographic recordings.
- You consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience (at a venue or on-line).
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to an Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in this clause, our and the Event Organiser's liability to you in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the programme of the Event) shall be limited to the Ticket price paid by you.
- Subject to Section 7.3, neither we, Eventcube or the Event Organiser (Event Partners) will be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) nor property howsoever caused.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our or the Event Partners' liability for death or personal injury caused by our or the event partner(s)' (as relevant) negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- Force Majeure Event means any circumstance not within a party's reasonable control including, without limitation:
- acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- epidemic or pandemic;
- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relation;
- nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
- any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent;
- collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; and
- interruption or failure of utility service.
- If the Store Owner is prevented, hindered or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by a Force Majeure Event, it shall not be in breach of this agreement or otherwise liable for any such failure or delay in the performance of such obligations. The time for performance of such obligations shall be extended accordingly.
9. DATA PROTECTION
- The Event Partners and their affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act).
- Except as provided above, these Terms and Conditions do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.